Halloween Characters
by Paul Perro
Vampire
Vampires have pale white skin
They just come out at night.
Give one half a chance and he
Will give your neck a bite.
Witch
A witch flies past on her broomstick,
Over the roof of your house.
It would be better
Not to upset her,
She'd turn you into a mouse.
Skeleton
Skeletons walk about the town.
They have no skin, just bone.
Sometimes for fun they play their ribs
Just like a xylophone
I am a spooky ghost
Being scary's what I do.
I like to sneak behind people
And whisper softly "Wooooo!"

Mummy
I come from ancient Egypt
They call me the mummy.
Bandages cover my arms, my legs,
My head, my chest, my tummy.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
Werewolf |
|
Demon |
![]() |
![]() |
The Headless Horseman |
|
Zombie |
![]() |
![]() |
Easter Bunny |
|
The Devil |
![]() |
Jack O'Lantern
There are lots of monsters about tonight,
But you'll be safe, don't worry.
The Jack o'lantern will scare them off,
They won't be back in a hurry.
As well as Halloween poems, Paul Perro has also written a collection of Christmas Poems for Kids










